Monday, September 7, 2015

Unconditional by Tanya Eavenson | New Novel News

Unconditional
by Tanya Eavenson

Published September 2, 2015
*This is a re-release of Unconditional with new additional scenes. It’s also the launch of a new series called Unending Love.
Clean Reads
Purchase: Unconditional


He will fight for her at any cost...

Elizabeth Roberts can't remember her past, and the present is too painful. She turns to nightclubs and drinking to forget her infant daughter's death, her husband's affair.

When his wife's coma wiped out the memory of their marriage, Chris Roberts found comfort elsewhere. He can't erase his betrayal, but with God's help he’s determined to fight for Elizabeth at any cost.

She wants to forget. He wants to save his marriage. Can they trust God with their future and find a love that’s unconditional?

Get to know Tanya...

Coffee or tea?
Coffee. For me there’s nothing more relaxing than having a cup of coffee and reading a great book. C.S. Lewis wrote, “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” I feel the same way about coffee!

Favorite dessert?
I discovered my favorite dessert just last year. It took me over forty years to find it, but found it I did! Last fall my husband and I made a pumpkin roll that left us wanting more. Don’t believe me? The recipe says it serves 10, but it only served the two of us. Yes, it was that good!

Who is your favorite secondary character?  
My favorite secondary character is Dr. Steven Moore from my novel Unconditional. He’s the tall, dark, and handsome type, but not only is he good looking, his heart for the Lord is his driving force. He lives for what is true and right, even if it breaks him in the process. I actually loved Steven’s character so much, I had to write it! Steven’s story releases winter of 2016 and I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment