Monday, August 24, 2015

Found My Heart In San Francisco


Yep, that's the golden gate bridge up there! I've been having a blast all over California (or at least it feels like all over). I spent some time with my family then headed down to Sacramento to visit my friends Adri and Ryan...yes, we're a goofy lot! {evidence below}

On Saturday we headed over to San Fran and enjoyed the amazing weather. I'm talking about mostly clear, low 70s, and some wind but my-oh-my what a view!

I did family photos for Adri & Ryan and then we explored the city. Cue adventure!

I ate lots of Ghirardelli ice cream, enjoyed the view from the top of Lombard Street, and even captured a few images from Treasure island. It was rather magical.



Now I'm back at my parents house in Northern California and we're about to head off to the Oregon Coast. I can't wait! But, I wanted to make sure to let you all know I'll be pretty MIA this week. That happens when your camping and without power ;-)

Please don't let that stop you from interacting here. I've got a great author already scheduled for this Wednesday and I'll be sure to come back and check on my comments this weekend.

And don't forget (while you're at it) to stop by my Newsletter Giveaway post. I'll be picking out my final prize this weekend *rubs hands together* I wonder what it will be :D


What are YOU up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment