Tuesday, August 4, 2015

20 Awesome Books $11 and Under | Paperback Book Deals



Hello dear readers! So, today's post is a little different and a LOT of fun for me. You see, I was helping a friend pick out a few books to add to her Amazon cart earlier today. Her qualifications were: Christian Fiction and under $10. So I said: challenge accepted!

As I was looking around Amazon I saw so many amazing books that fit those requirements and I decided to highlight 20 of them here for you guys. Well, when I went to add a few favorites I noticed they were just over $10 so I decided to make the threshold $11 ;-)

I had so much fun compiling my best eBook deals post from last week, but from conversations over on my Facebook author page (come find me here) that there are a LOT of you who love a great paperback - myself included. So, here you go!

I hope you find some new reads here and know that, though I haven't read all of them, these all come highly recommend from readers I trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment