Monday, January 23, 2017

The Doctor's Texas Baby by Deb Kastner | New Novel News

The Doctor's Texas Baby
by Deb Kastner

Published: January 17, 2017
Publisher: Love Inspired
Purchase: The Doctor's Texas Baby

When Carolina Mason shows up in Haven, Texas, after a three-year absence, no one is more surprised than town veterinarian Wyatt Harrow. Especially when he sees Carolina's two-year-old son, Matty. Their son. How could she have kept his child a secret? Carolina doesn't deny the boy is his. She thought she was doing what was best for everyone when she left, but she realizes she was wrong. Though Wyatt is eager to make up for lost time with Matty, Carolina's not so sure that extends to her. Can these former sweethearts navigate their complicated past to make a family for their son.

Get to know Deb...

Who would I cast as my main characters?

HERO: Theo James for hero Wyatt Harrow. Age 34. Tall, dark and handsome with black hair and brown eyes. Wears a black Stetson and cowboy boots.


HEROINE: Kiera Knightly. Age 30. Long blond hair, golden brown eyes, petite.


What are the names of your pets?
Total dog lover here. I currently have a pack of four in the house—two of my own and two “grand-puppies” who are supposed to go home with their mommies (my daughters) in the near future.

Missy. I’ve always had a terrier mix in my house and heart, from as young as I can remember.

Sadie. I also have a thing for bully breeds. My favorite is the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, which is very popular in England (they are called the Nanny Dog!) but not so much in the United States. Sadie is a pitbull-shepherd mix.

Mea. Youngest’s Chihuahua mix. Funny story—she was planning to get a male and name him Romeo, but she fell in love with Mea. So technically, you guessed it, her formal name is Romea, but everyone calls her Mea.

Jack-Jack. I have no idea why we can’t just say, “Jack,” but there you go. This little purebred teacup Yorkshire terrier belongs to Middle.

What's your favorite chore?
This is going to sound odd, but I would have to say washing the dishes. My hidden motivation is that I get time to listen to my audiobooks. I don’t have nearly enough time to read, and since no one wants to be anywhere near the kitchen when it’s a mess, I have some uninterrupted listening time.

Connect with Deb on her website: http://www.debkastnerbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment