Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day After Christmas

Hello thinking thoughts... readers!  I hope and pray that your time with family and friends was extra-special during this season but, more than that, I pray that it will prompt us all to live with renewed hope and joy in this coming year.

I have been working on a weighty post about hearing and doing.  It's not quite ready yet ...but I wanted to let you know it should be up tomorrow and Friday (yes, it's a 2 part post).  I'm excited about what the Lord has been showing me during this special Christmas season even if it's been a heavier topic than I'd originally anticipated!

I'm also looking forward to the New Year and some surprises I'm cooking up (not literally) for you, my faithful readers!  I'm talking about more giveaways (maybe of some fun, homemade crafts in addition to books), increased book reviews, and even a little String Along Fiction as I think I'll call it.  I'm toying with the idea of sharing sections of a story with you on a weekly basis.  This would not only cause me to be up to speed on my writing, but will also let you catch a glimpse into my fictional writing - not just my thoughts on theology or books. 

As 2013 approaches, I have felt the Lord nudging me in the direction of publishing more and more.  I have so many book ideas - some finished, some not - and I cannot wait to share them with you!  I am actively working on editing a few finished manuscripts and I am excited to keep you all up to date on the process.  Hopefully 2013 will see me enter into the world of publishing with a bang!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to read about hearing and doing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment