Monday, March 9, 2015

Kariss Lynch & Annslee Urban | New Novel News


Shadowed
by Kariss Lynch

Published March 3, 2015
By Realms

Purchase Shadowed (Heart of a Warrior)
Nick and Kaylan are back and ready to see what the future holds for their relationship. As Kaylan comes to terms with loving a man who leaves, Nick and his team of Navy SEALs head off on a mission to catch an international arms dealer. When the prey becomes the predator, Kaylan and Nick fight to keep their relationship afloat. Will light shine in the darkness, or will their love forever be stalked by shadows? 



Get to know Kariss...

What actor/actress would play you if your life was a movie? If I had to pick an actress to portray my life in a move, hands down I would want Katie Holmes. I think she is gorgeous, classy, and a little mysterious. I’m not too sure if we are similar there, but I would be flattered. Besides, she already mastered the book worm, studious, spunky character in Dawson’s Creek way back in the day, so it might be right in her wheelhouse.

Name one song/artist you're embarrassed you like. 
I am soooo embarrassed, but I love One Direction…I can’t help it. They are this generation’s N Sync. I love their sound and some of their songs just make me smile (although I can’t endorse all their lyric choices). I could listen to “Little Things” on repeat. But let’s keep that between us.

Which of your characters do you secretly have a crush on? 
Originally, I would have said my main character, Nick Carmichael. I still think he is great, however, I just finished the third and final book in the Heart of a Warrior series, and I may or may not be pretty obsessed with Micah Richards – tall, dark, and handsome, joker, family man, protective. Aka pretty dreamy.

Connect with Kariss on her website!

***

Broken Silence
By Annslee Urban

Published March 1, 2015
Love Inspired Suspense
Purchase: Broken Silence

SHE'S HIDING A DEADLY SECRET…and someone wants to make sure Amber Talbot never reveals it. When she becomes the target of a car bomb and a home invasion, she gets the message loud and clear. If she tells anyone her secret, she will die. The person charged with protecting her is police detective Patrick Wiley—the fiancé she walked away from but never forgot. The same man she never wanted to tell about the attack that left her for dead. Back then Patrick couldn't save her. Now he must. Because the attacker has returned to finish what he started. Except this time he's got them both in his sights.
Get to know Annslee...

Favorite place you’ve traveled to? 
Italy! It part of my roots, so I guess that makes it even more special. But, there is something about the quaintness of the country that draws me back. I love the warmth of the culture, the friendly, helpful people and of course, the food! Not to mention there is beauty everywhere. From the northern mountainous region to the exquisite architecture from coast to coast to breathtaking Sicily. So rich in history to boot!

Favorite dessert? 
That’s a tough one, because I love dessert! But, I think if I had to pick just one, it would be hot fudge sundae. Rich fudge and ice cream ~ a perfect combination. I also have a recipe for hot fudge sundae cake ~ equally delicious!

If you were stranded on an island what are three things you couldn’t live without? 
Blow dryer: in humid tropical weather my thick hair would never dry, so a blow dryer is a must. Tweezers ~ a girl has to keep her brows under control J and my Bible, where would I be without an encouraging word? :)

Connect with Annslee on Facbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment