Saturday, March 7, 2015

Social Saturday: Make New Friends

I haven't had much time this week to interact here because I've been doing some interacting of my own in the "real world" ;)

My dear friend Steffani has joined me in DC and we've been on some grand adventures. See>>> That's us at Gettysburg! Yep, it was freezing! But totally worth it.

Anyway, I know the importance of friendships in every day life but I also know the importance of friendships in cyber-life. We're talking about Social Media and Marketing this month and really, when you boil that down, it's who you know and what they say about you. (More on this later).

Today, I wanted to open up the opportunity to connect with you all! I also want you to connect with one another. I'd love for Thinking Thoughts to be a conduit for connection.

So, if you haven't already, come find me on these lovely forms of social media and let's become friends!!! Then, in the comments below {if you're feeling brave} share a link to your blog or other forms of social media so we can all connect with you!

Connect with Me

Facebook Author Page 
Goodreads
Google+ 
Twitter
Instagram
Blog
(if you haven't already, follow me by email or via Google>>>)

I can't wait to meet you! And don't forget our hashtag: #ttmediachallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment