Friday, December 8, 2017

Spread the Christmas Joy - Always


For those of you who have followed my blog for some time you'll know that I always do "Spread the Christmas Joy" here on my blog. I love it - I really do - but I've found myself without any time to organize something like that again this year. At least not in the way I did it in the years past.

Instead, I've decided to do something a little different. I'm going to focus on trying to blog more this month. Like--me, actually blogging! What a concept! I'm not sure what things will come out - some will be writing-focused, some social media posts, and some just thoughts on Christmas this year.

Emilie getting her Christmas tree
Me out getting our family Christmas tree!
As you can tell...I've already missed the first of December! But I think Christmas really isn't about getting things perfect so much as understanding who you are, what you've been given, and how truly beautiful the season can be if you stop and really see that beauty.

I will still do some giveaways this month - I've got some awesome books (doubles of the ones I already have) which means YOU all will get the chance to enter to win them.

But, aside from that, I hope that you'll enjoy this December on my blog. There'll be book reviews as I have time to read, book recommendations from my reading this year, and probably all manner of random thoughts and hopes for the future (as the end of the year always leaves me feeling introspective).

Lastly, as the part of my blog that is MOST important to me--I want to connect with YOU dear readers. I would love to hear from you via email, through Facebook, Instagram, or a comment here. Tell me what you're thankful for this season, what you're looking forward to in this coming new year, or maybe something you're thinking through during this holiday season. I'd love to hear any and all of it. YOU are why I write and why I have this blog.

In the mean time, check out my thoughts about feeling something this season over on the Putting on the New Blog, and have a lovely rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment