Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pre ACFW Conference Mix and Mingle

E.A. Creative Photography
So, writer Laurie Tomlinson offered this fun idea of an online mix and mingle before the ACFW conference and I thought it would be fun to join in! If you're attending the conference, hop on over to her post and join in the fun.

Name: Emilie Hendryx

Location: Washington, D.C.

What you write/tagline/trademark: Romantic Suspense/ at this point I don't have a tagline :)

Place in the book world: Pre-published author looking for representation for my novel Runaway that I'm currently revising with hopes Love Inspired Suspense will choose to publish it. Also working on many other novels!

On a scale of hugger to 10-foot-pole, please rate your personal space: Definitely a hugger!

The unique talking point that will get you going for hours: Books, music, photography, Jesus...Star Trek

Loved ones at home you’ll be missing: Roommate and friend, Jenn and my new church family in DC

Conference goals we can pray for? That I could find representation.

Anything we can celebrate with you? Well, I'm excited to be the conference photographer again so you can celebrate with me by smiling my way at the conference :D

One or two ways we can help you build your platform?Yep: *like* my new Facebook page and follow my blog Thinking Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment