Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Life Line

From Pinterest
I'm computer-less.  Completely and utterly without my third appendage and technological brain. It's sad to admit, but I rely on my computer a lot more than I thought I did. Thankfully, I have a substitute to use through work, but it's just not the same.

Have you ever been in that situation? 

As a writer it's even more difficult because I use an amazing program called Scrivener and, though I can get to my files through my online backups, I can't open it without the program. As a photographer, I also find it annoying because I've taken so many photos over Christmas and the holidays and I can't do anything with them because, again, I don't have the programs.

Well, I may be ranting and a little frustrated, but I have to say it did make my holiday break at home very relaxing. Lots of reading, spending time with the family, and (yes, I'll admit it) TV watching - primarily HGTV. Now all I want to do is remodel an old Victorian house ;)

All of this to say - I apologize for the lateness of some of my replies to you all and the lack of posts. It's been hard to get past not having everything where I expect it to be!

I did want to share that I did a guest post for Ada Brownell who's been a guest on my blog before. In this post, I discuss the challenging year 2013 was but how we can seek rest in the New Year. I'd love for you to stop by her blog and check it out:

http://www.inkfromanearthenvessel.blogspot.com/2014/01/peace-and-joy-for-new-year-despite.html

And come back tomorrow for a {Writer Wednesday} post!

No comments:

Post a Comment