Thursday, July 4, 2013

Freedom

E.A. Creative Photography
Happy 4th of July!

I have been working diligently (mostly) on my latest novel and have been having a blast doing research into Navy SEALs and many branches of the armed forces.

Honestly, it blows me away to think of the sacrifices that are made on our countries behalf! There are diligent and honorable men and women laying down their lives, sacrificing time with their families, and going without convenience so that we may remain in freedom here in America.

I just wanted to say -- though it's not much, and I wish it could be more --THANK YOU! Thank you to all who have served and are serving our country! My grandfather was one of those men, and I am honored to know I am part of his legacy.

May we truly be thankful and appreciative for life here in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment