Monday, February 23, 2015

The Grove | New Novel News


I love talking about the writing community! Actually, I just like talking about community in general (like this post, and this one). But, one thing I've found is that readers and writers share a special bond. And it's not books.

Wait, what? Yes, you read that right. It's not about what writers are writing or readers are reading, it's a bond that goes beyond that...

It's story. 

The Grove is a place for those of us with a story. You have one. I have one. God even has one - and it includes all of our stories.

If you haven't heard about The Grove let me give you the straight up facts:

8 Women: 

Beth K. Vogt
Cara Putman
Courtney Walsh
Katherine Reay
Katie Ganshert
Kristy Cambron
Melissa Tagg
Sarah Ladd

The point: 

Welcome to The Grove, where story finds a home.

This is their tagline and I love it! Don't you?

The Grove is comprised of these eight women (all authors - and yes, you need to check them ALL out) who want to share their lives, not just their writing. Their focus is: Grow, Rest, and Prayer. I don't know about you, but I could use a lot more of each of those things!

I'll leave it to you to check out their awesome website and read through their encouraging posts. I mainly want to point this out as a resource. I've had the blessing of getting to know some of these women personally and--seriously--they are amazing! They have genuine hearts for the Lord and want nothing more than to inspire, encourage, and entertain with their writing.

I hope you get a few minutes to spend at The Grove. Say hi, join the community there, and be blessed by these women.

Go check it out:
The Grove website
The Grove Instagram
The Grove Twitter
The Grove Pinterest
Connect on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment