Monday, December 1, 2014

Spread the Christmas Joy

Welcome to December, and welcome to the second annual Spread the Christmas Joy blog-a-thon! What's that, you may ask? Well, the name is actually pretty self explanatory. I started this last year and had such great results that I thought I'd continue it again this year.

I LOVE Christmas...so much so that I started celebrating at the end of October. I know, I hear all of you out there crying out in indignation. Sorry for that! But it's true. I would be 100% okay if we took two months to celebrate this amazing holiday, and no it's not becuase of the gifts or even the food.

It's for the spirit of it. 

That sounds sappy...I know. But I'm admitting right now to you all that I am a sappy-feelingey-Christmas-loving girl. I love spending time with my family and friends. I love the decorations. I love the smell of a real tree, the tang of apple cider, and fingers covered in flour from baking for my neighbors. I love finding the perfect gift, spending time wrapping it creatively, and then watching the recipient open it because, more often than not, the reaction is better than anything else.

Because of all this Christmas-love, I have pulled together an amazing bunch of authors and writers to share some of their favorite Christmas memories or devotions with you. In addition to this, I've also pulled together some pretty fun giveaways that will run throughout the month. I'll include a link to a page where they'll all be organized so you can comment on any that you'd like to win. *Just a note here, the winners for most of these items will be chosen in January so that we can all enjoy the holiday season without distraction. If the winner will be chosen earlier, I'll note that on the post.

So, jump on in to the Christmas season and start spreading the Christmas joy!


To share your own Christmas joy, use the hashtag:

#letsspreadthechristmasjoy

I can't wait to share with you all :) Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment