Tuesday, December 30, 2014

25 Favorite Reads of 2014

Well, looking back on this year, I have gotten the chance to read some incredible books! I know a lot of people who share their "best of" or "favorites" lists, so I thought...why not join the gang?

I started by going back through my Goodreads list to see what I actually read this year! Call me crazy, but the year flew by and I was having a hard time remembering what all happened this year. So, these aren't in any order other than the order that I read them in. Some were read for review, some just for fun, but either way--if you're looking for books to read in 2015, look no further ;)

25 Favorite Reads of 2014

1. Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God's Will by Kevin DeYoung

2. Galatians for You: For Reading, For Feeding, For Leading by Timothy Keller  

3. Once Upon A Prince by Rachel Hauck 

4. Beowulf: Explosives Detection by Ronie Kendig

5. Humility: The Beauty of Holiness by Andrew Murray 

6. Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth

8. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

9. Mortis by Hannah Cobb

10. Insurgent by Veronica Roth

11. Raptor 6 by Ronie Kendig

12. Words of Conviction by Linda White

13. A March Bride by Rachel Hauck

14. Red Rising by Pierce Brown

15. Finding Spiritual Whitespace: Awakening Your Soul to Rest by Bonnie Gray

16. Somebody Like You by Beth K. Vogt

17. The Judgement Stone by Robert Liparulo

18. Hacker by Ted Dekker

19. Redeeming the Rancher by Deb Kastner

20. A Cast of Stones by Patrick Carr

21. Operation Zulu (all Episodes) by Ronie Kendig

22. The Legend of Sheba: Rise of a Queen by Tosca Lee

23. Deceived by Irene Hannon

24. A.D. 30 by Ted Dekker

25. In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin

No comments:

Post a Comment