Thursday, October 22, 2015

Intertwined by Jennifer Slattery | New Novel News

Say what? Another New Novel News book? Yep! Thought I'd sweeten the deal and host one more this week since there have been a lot of releases recently. Welcome back to the blog Jennifer!

Intertwined
by Jennifer Slattery

October 7, 2015
New Hope Publishers
Purchase: Intertwined
 
Abandoned by her husband for another woman, Tammy Kuhn, an organ procurement coordinator often finds herself in tense and bitter moments. After an altercation with a doctor, she is fighting to keep her job and her sanity when one late night she encounters her old flame Nick. She walks right into his moment of facing an unthinkable tragedy. Because they both have learned to find eternal purposes in every event and encounter, it doesn’t take long to discover that their lives are intertwined but the ICU is no place for romance….or is it? Could this be where life begins again?

Intertwined, part of New Hope Publisher’s contemporary fiction line, is a great reminder of how God can turn our greatest tragedies and failures into beautiful acts of love and grace. Readers will fall in love with the realistic characters and enjoy the combination of depth, heart-felt emotion and humor that makes Jennifer’s novels so appealing. Readers will be inspired to find God in every moment and encounter in their own lives!

Get to know Jennifer...

If you were a superhero, what would be your super power?
I think my answer to this might change depending on the season I’m in, but lately I’ve been in an incredibly busy season, so I’d have to say, the ability to clone myself. Imagine what I’d get done with four Jennifers. Hm… Not sure my family could handle so much of me, though. I might have to get back to you on this one.

Favorite place you’ve traveled to?
This is another question that has changed and will in the future, but for now I’d for sure say Seattle. My husband and I spent a week on the waterfront for our 20th anniversary, and it was such fun and so incredibly romantic. It came at the perfect time—at the end of a tight deadline and before another busy season, so it was a much needed time to relax, unwind, and reconnect. Plus, Seattle is where we first fell in love, so it was incredibly special to return, after two decades of marriage. Man, is love awesome!

What’s one thing you must have/do in the morning? If it’s a combined experience, can I share two things? I absolutely must start my day with coffee and my Bible, and this is usually a 30-45 minute experience. I’m not ready to face my day until I’ve had both.

_____________
Jennifer Slattery writes soul-stirring fiction for New Hope Publishers, a publishing house passionate about bringing God’s healing grace and truth to the hopeless. She also writes for Crosswalk.com, Internet Café Devotions, and the group blog, Faith-filled Friends. When not writing, Jennifer loves going on mall dates with her adult daughter and coffee dates with her hilariously fun husband.

Visit with Jennifer online at JenniferSlatteryLivesOutLoud.com and connect with her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/JenSlatte

No comments:

Post a Comment