Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaNoWriMo | Day 3

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post my current status about my noveling adventures, but I shall try to keep you all in the loop.  Also, I will continue with {Writer Wednesday} interviews so you will definitely be hearing from me then :)

Before I get to my NaNo Day 3 update, I have an amazing opportunity for you all to participate in if you'd like. I have a dear friend who is a teacher at a school over in Afghanistan. They are attempting to: 'Setting a World Record in Afghanistan!'.

Here is some info from them:

Take a moment to check it out on Indiegogo and also share it with your friends. All the tools are there. Get perks, make a contribution, or simply follow updates. If enough of us get behind it, we can make 'Setting a World Record in Afghanistan!' happen!
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/setting-a-world-record-in-afghanistan
Maybe all you have is a dollar to give, but get 50 people to give a dollar and you have $50! Please take a look at their awesome video on teh Idiegogo website for more information.

Ok, on to NaNoWriMo...

Well, at the writing of this blog, I am currently at:

4,118

My dear friend Rachel and I at Disneyland!
Hey, not bad for a start considering my November included a trip to Disneyland and hanging out with friends visiting from Japan. Despite all odds, I've started the novel and am excited to write more soon. I may be a tad bit behind, but it's still early in the game. 

Stay tuned for more updates about my writing, the a sneak peek about the book I'm working on, and some character interviews! 

No comments:

Post a Comment