Thursday, November 21, 2013

Did you know? | ACFW Interviews & NaNo Update

So, as promised, this will be another NaNo update but before I get to that I wanted to share something I'm not sure I've shared before.

As most of you probably know, I'm a member of ACFW [American Christian Fiction Writers] Association and every Monday ACFW offers an interview with an author who has recently released a book. You can find the past interviews [here] and the current interview for this week [here].

From Pinterest
Well, if you didn't know, I am an interview-er over there! I have gotten the opportunity to get to know some amazing authors such as Carol Cox, Fay Lamb, and Carrie Turanksy among many other amazing authors. This year will be no different! So, if you are interested in finding out about new authors or perhaps some of your favorites you should check back to the ACFW website often for those posts!

On to NaNo...

I was able to do some catching up yesterday and as of this post (before my word count update tonight) I'm at:

34,312 words

Not too bad for where I was at before... How are you doing? Will Thanksgiving help or hinder your writing?


From Pinterest

And, as inspiration for those of you who enjoy Doctor Who (I've become a HUGE fan) this last picture is for you!! You should be writing...as should I :)

Good luck fellow NaNo-ers! Week 4 here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment