Thursday, August 29, 2013

Conference & Exciting News

I have been given some exciting news! 

You may remember a post I did a few months ago when I said I was going to the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) Conference? Well...I have been asked to be the conference photographer! I am so humbled by this and am really looking forward to capturing this event as well as shooting headshots of various different writers, authors and agents!

I've already scheduled many appointments and am gearing up for a full weekend! If you're attending the conference and are interested in scheduling a mini-session with me, you can email me here.


In other news, I am frantically working on my next book! The character sketches are coming together nicely and I'm making it a priority to schedule some major writing time this weekend!

What are you up to? If you're attending the conference, are you finished preparing or still have work to do? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment