Monday, May 28, 2018

Remember the Price of Our Freedom


As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words, but to live by them.

- John F. Kennedy


Today I just wanted to say thank you to all who have served and those who are serving our country. I know that day we remember those who have given their lives for us, but I think of their families and those left behind. 

I was reminded in the simplicity of a hashtag (of all things) that freedom is not free, whether that be freedom to live in a country such as the United States or our freedom in Christ. 

I am thankful on so many levels for these freedoms and hope that you are as well. Thank a man or woman in uniform for their service. Listen to those who have served and have stories to tell. Support in any way you can to give back to the families who have and are supporting soldiers. 

Today, we remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment