Friday, August 4, 2017

Christian Fiction eBook DEALS under $6


I don't know about you, but I LOVE a good deal, and these books are AMAZING deals right now. Check them out, becuase they won't last long:

This book by Kristy Cambron was a 5* read for me and is only on sale for a limited time:
 

Ronie Kendig is one of my favorite authors! Check out all her books on incredible sales right now:
 

I LOVED this book by Joanne Bischof, another 5 star read:



Anything Melissa Tagg writes is my favorite, so it's definitely time to pre-order the 4th book in her Walker Family series!


And whie you're at it, you'll need to add this lovely novella collection:


This is a STEAL for this book!!!

I haven't read this next one yet...but I know the author and I'm positive you can't go wrong!
 


I love anything Jenny writes!



I haven't read this next one yet, but I have it on good authority it's great!


I love Pepper!
 
Had the pleasure of doing headshots for Teresa and so excited her book is only $4.99 right now!



Love this author and her novel is showing up as FREE right now!

I just read another book by Brandy and loved it! Can't wait to jump into this one (I have a paperback copy) but you can get a kindle version for only $2.99!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment