Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Spread the Christmas Joy | Winners


We've got winners from the Spread the Christmas Joy blogathon! I don't know about you, but I was so encouraged by all of the amazing posts. I mean... just wow! Thank you to all of the authors and writers who shared their hearts with us in celebration of the true JOY of Christmas.

If you are a winner, make sure you check your email. If you haven't heard from me, feel free to contact me using the form on the side.

Silver Bells by Deborah Raney
Heidi Robbins 

Deadly Encounter by DiAnn Mills
Caryl Kane

Wooden Ornament from my Etsy shop 
Rachel S.

Mistletoe & Joy Bookmark from my Etsy Shop 
Amanda T. 

Abducted by Dana Mentink
Susanne Mincer

Joy to the World bookmark from my Etsy Shop 
Melanie Backus

Moonlight Over Manhattan by Carrie Turanksy 
Jackie Wisherd

Bellanok by Ralene Burke 
Michaela Weidinger

A Stitch in Crime by Cathy Elliott
Dianna Gardenhour

One Enchanted Eve by Melissa Tagg
Candice Valdez

Hazardous Duty by Liz Johnson 
Pat Trainum

Where Treasure Hides by Johnnie Alexander 
Caitlin McCutcheon

Wrapped in Red by Meghan M. Gorecki
Brenda W. 

A Royal Christmas Wedding by Rachel Hauck 
Judy Jordan 

Almost Like Being In Love by Beth K. Vogt 
Beth Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment