Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ACFW Bound + A Winner

My tired, excited face from last night
Well...I'm off folks! Headed to the ACFW Conference in St. Louis and I'm quite excited! Everything fit into my carry on and a backpack...if you ask me ,I think it's either some type of magic or I really am that skilled of a packer...not sure which is accurate.

I'll be smoozing with writers and authors from all over in just a few short hours. It's so fun to think that I'll be able to meet some of them face to face when we've only interacted via the internet. I'll try and update my Facebook page where possible (maybe a few "author crush" pictures?) so make sure you connect with me over there!

Until then, check out the giveaway winner...

If you remember last week I had the lovely Amanda G. Stevens on the blog talking about her first release, Seek and Hide. Well, one lucky person will get their choice of ebook or paper back.

And the winner is...

Beth Bulow

Congratulations Beth! I've heard Seek and Hide is amazing and now you'll get to find out for yourself! Contact me via the contact form to the left.

Thanks for everyone that entered. Come back often - maybe you'll be the winner next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment