Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Winner and Quick DC Update

Last week I had the pleasure of interviewing Alexis A. Goring (find her interview here) and she offered up a copy of her novel! Well, we have a WINNER! Say congratulations to....

>>ROBIN D<<

You've won a copy of Hope in my Heart :) Feel free to email me [HERE] so I can get you in contact with Alexis for your book. Congrats and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!






In other news...

I've arrived in Washington, D.C. Woohoo!!! Unfortunately...my stuff hasn't arrived but that's a whole different story (insert rolling of eyes here).

Off to the right here you can see our cute row house>>>

Yeah, I know. There are multiple coffee cups on the porch but hey, we had just driven across the country in 7 days. We needed that coffee.

I'm composing a longer update and will be filling you in on life here in DC, sight seeing pictures, and more about my involvement with Redeemer DC (the church I'll be working for). But, for now, all I can say is that it's extremely difficult having no furniture and no internet. Though I am extremely thankful we got temporary parking passes. The terror of DMV and vehicle registration will have to come later this week.

So, enough about that. How are YOU all doing this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment