Friday, December 27, 2013

After Christmas

I can hardly believe that Christmas is over. It comes and goes so quickly now that I'm older, and part of me is sad for that. If I had my way, I'd be celebrating Christmas for at least a month but....

I am excited for the New Year though. Lots of fun things coming and I just know what the Lord has in store will be amazing. I know for a fact there will be some exciting announcements to come, but for now I'll just say that I am looking forward to 2014!!!

So, how did you like the Spread the Christmas Joy posts this year? I know I had a blast with them and was so encouraged by the various stories from amazing writers and authors. And how about those prizes? Did you know you still have time to leave a comment on posts where there's a giveaway? Because you DO!!! You can find all of the prizes (listed out and pictured) [here]. Just make sure to leave your comments by December 31st (12pm Pacific Standard Time).


Well, as I've been home visiting with my parents, I've enjoyed the beautiful - but cold - weather and scenery. I thought I'd share some photos with you to finish out the post. 
Be sure to check back soon - I'll be announcing some fun, blogging news regarding this coming year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment