Monday, May 6, 2013

Rainy Days and Inspiration

I've been enjoying the rain as of late. It doesn't rain much down here in Southern California. I don't know about you, but I actually become inspired when it's raining and the sky is all grey. What about you? 

What are you inspired by?

I mentioned it a few posts ago, but I'm still curious.

Are you inspired by photos? Do these flowers and seascape cause a stirring in your soul?


Or maybe you're inspired by quotes from great authors...
To produce a mighty book, you must choose a mighty theme.
- Herman Melville
Don’t try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It’s the one and only thing you have to offer.
- Barbara Kingsolver

Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Or maybe you are inspired by music or silence? Either can produce intense emotions powerful enough to draw out a writer in almost anyone.

Whatever it is, I'd love to hear about it! Comment below and maybe though this discussion we can mutually inspire one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment